Sarada Devi Tithi Puja
Shibananda Tithi Puja
Swami Vivekananda Tithi Puja
Shree Ramakrishna Tithi Puja
2nd phase of 150th Birth Anniversery of Sister Nevedita
RAMAKRISHNA MATH, BARASAT
We are very happy to inform you that Ramakrishna Math, Barasat a Branch centre of Ramakrishna Math, Belur Math is going to celebrate the 2nd Phase of 150th Birth Anniversary Celebrations of Sister Nivedita , a beloved disciple of Swami Vivekananda, was inaugurated on 10th January 2016. In Commemoration of the Celebrations we have taken a venture to organize a day long Youth Convention in the age group of 15 years to 30 years on 26th December, Monday 2016 to spread the life-services of Sister Nivedita and the CLARION CALL of her great master Swami Vivekananda to regenerate the youth strength of the Nation.
In this occasion, we are inviting Articles written on the life -services of Sister Nivedita from the willing participants to exhibit their inherent talents on the following topics (word limit 600-800 ) given below to be submitted within 5th December 2016.The articles with special merit will be awarded in that very day.
So you are cordially invited to take the initiative to encourage your students / youngsters to participate in the above said Convention. Your all sorts of kind co-operation is highly solicited.
Yours in the service of the Lord
Topics :- Sister Nivedita – A Consecrated Life in making of her Master’s envisioned India.
(…l¦ ¢hhL¡e¾cl üfÀl i¡la NWe i¢Ne£ ¢eh¢ca¡- HL ¢eh¢ca fË¡Z)
Sister Nivedita – an iconic sprit of Indian woman emancipation.
(i¡la£u e¡l£ S¡Nª¢al-HL j§aÑ fË¢ai¨ -i¢Ne£ ¢eh¢ca¡)
* The last date of submitting the application along with the article is within 05/12/2016.
* An entry of Rs.20/-(Rupees twenty only) is to be deposited along with the application.
* Reporting time : (within) 8.30 a.m. Monday, 26.12.2016
* Reference Books are available at the Books sales Counter of Ramakrishna Math, Barasat and any other centers of Ramakrishna Math & Ramakrishna Mission.
* Article can be written In Bengali or in English.
* Tiffin and Lunch will be provided to all the participants.
* Application will be granted as first come first serve basis.
* List of Reference Books: In Bengali –:-1)i¢Ne£ ¢eh¢ca¡ (Eà¡de L¡kÑ¡mu)2)LÉ¥CS AeÚ ¢eh¢ca¡ (Eà¡de L¡kÑ¡mu),3)ü¡j£S£L kje c¢Mu¡¢R (Eà¡de L¡kÑ¡mu),4) i¡lal ¢eh¢ca¡ (N¡mf¡LÑ) ,5)Apj¡eÉ fœ m¢ML¡ (p¡lc¡jW),6)i¢Ne£ ¢eh¢ca¡ (p¡lc¡ jW) ,7) ¢eh¢ca¡L kje c¢Mu¡¢R (p¡lc¡ jW), 8)R¡Vcl ¢eh¢ca¡ (p¡lc¡ jW) ,9) B¢j HC cnlC ju (p¡lc¡ jW), 10) m¡Lj¡a¡ ¢eh¢ca¡ – nwLl£ fËp¡c hp¤¤
In English : i) Sister Nivedita( Sarada Math Dakshineswar ), ii) A Memorable Voyage(do), iii) My India My people(do), iv) Nivedita as I saw her (do), v) Voice of India (do),vi) story of Nivedita (do), vii) Nivedita of India ( Institute of Culture),vii) The Master as I saw him (Udbodhan).
* Participants are allowed to collect References from any authentic sources.
* Selected articles with authentic bibliography will be sent for publishing in the reputed magazines.
* The serene atmosphere of the Math compound is to be maintained by all.
* For details please visit www.rkmbarasat.org
Or contact 9836846120,9830597907,9433829116,9830921549,9830435082